I want to go where no one goes. Somewhere far away from the Midwest, farther than California or New York...
Mainly, some place where no one cares. No one cares if you have crappy clothes, no one cares if you make a small amount of money, some place that if you did make a small amount of money... It's okay, because you wouldn't have a lot to spend it on.
I don't need TV, or a computer, or even a cell phone. If I lived far enough away, the only thing I would need would be a home phone to call and talk to my mom and dad occasionally.
I want to live in a place where you can make your own food or go to the market and buy it for a couple cents... I want to live in a place that is simple minded, and give their lives to simplicity at its finest.
I watched the movie Seven Years in Tibet last week... what a wonderful life those people lived (minus the Chinese attacking them). They didn't care about the "finer things in life", and their thought of "finer things" would be completely different than ours. They would want clothes on their back, and food to eat, and they'd be happy. And so would I.
I sometimes wish I could hide from my debt. If I didn't think it would fall back on my parents, I would... I would hide from it. I would run away or kill myself, one of the two. I spent all this money on a worthless education that isn't going to take me anywhere. It's going to take me right back to where I started before I spent that money.
I envy those people that didn't go to college. The ones that have a job already and haven't wasted a dime. I only came because we were taught that it's what you're supposed to do... especially in my family...
This is worthless. This life is meaningless... I have yet to figure out where I'm supposed to be or what I'm supposed to be doing.
I hated high school, and I thought college was so much better. NOPE. I might have hated high school, but I hate the person I've become even more. Some think you can change that, and you have the power of choice... all I know is that my debt is holding me back and making my decisions for me.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment