Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bubbles and Puppy Love

This is a continuation of my previous post. I have had time to relax and not be so stressed out, so the tone will hopefully come across that way. I will though, still bitch about my day.

You can skip this big paragraph if you don't want to hear me complain about (pretty much nothing) my life. So after I fell asleep at 11:30sih, and after the text, I wake up coughing at 1:51 a.m.. Seriously? DIE! I get out of bed, trying not to wake Eric or the kids (I would hate to have to let Boston out at that time). I made a cup of tea, trying to sooth my throat... but that didn't work. I finally took some cold medicine (not for a cough) and went back to bed. Luckily, I slept until my alarm went off and I did NOT want to get out of bed. I even thought about sleeping in and then calling in late. But I didn't want to do that. That's not fair to my co-workers or my work on my desk (aka... clients). Got to work. Work is work. Although, today, I was irritated because I was tired and cranky. Eric emails me and tell me his brake light is still on after he puts fluid in... great. That means more money out of our pocket. SWEET. And he also tells me our cable/internet bill went up about $50.00... Oh great. This was a good start to the morning! But more work related irritation, that sent me over the edge - put other peoples work where you have been asked to put it. If it is not yours, don't keep it. I had to redo a file because people don't understand that concept. Common courtesy would be nice in an office... but no. I went to lunch. Vented to my mom. And I felt better. And during this whole crappy day, I'm having friend issues. I want to "break up" with one of my friends. It's hard. Really hard.

I'm home now. I'm happy now. I would take a nap, but I'm going out to dinner with Ellen and her family to celebrate Ellen's 24th birthday... wooooowhoooo!

.mals.

No comments: