One thing I am seriously following through with is watching movies. I love watching movies! And thank goodness for Netflix Instant Watch because I have a serious addiction.
Have I explained that I want to knit or crochet? Because I do. And watching movies and knitting/crocheting would just be a match made in Heaven. I would love to make a scarf and hat set, along with mittens, if I can. I'm going to look into Des Moines Community Ed classes, and hopefully I can find something. Thank goodness we're getting DVR, because I wouldn't want to miss my shows.
I feel boring and slightly worthless when I talk of my life. I love my life, but it isn't what I was expecting when I was little. Where is my Hollywood? And I married a man that wants to take me there, but I don't want to go. Why? Good question. That will lie in the same pile of "why" questions where "Why is the Christmas tree still up?" is.
No comments:
Post a Comment