I find myself sitting around the office bored... looking for something to do... but not really wanted to do much of anything. http://www.cnn.com/ has become a source of relief, but recently I've found it to be quite boring. News just isn't pleasing me the way it used to.
I've also been looking at http://www.theknot.com/, planning the wedding that I just keep waiting for. Hopefully, I'll be planning soon. Soooooon PLEASE? I'm so excited. I'm glad I found the man I'm in love with. The one I want to spend my life with. I almost felt cheated a few years ago and never thought I would find a guy that would treat me how I need to be treated... but now I've found him. And one day, I'll be the future Mrs. Chabak. HA... that just seems so weird. But I love it.
I think this will be what keeps me active with my wedding thoughts. I'll post pictures and see how they messure up. Maybe people will actually start reading my blog and people could vote. But I'm not one to let the world know me... it creeps me out. It's like MSNBC's To Catch a Preditor... even though I'm way above the age those men look for... I could still be a potential target for some weirdo out there.
I accidentally pressed the "enter" button and it posted my entry too soon. I think this is going to be my new friend. This blog. Whenever my roommate is gone, my boyfriend is gone, and my mom isn't answering her calls, I will turn to this... write my little heart out.
I want a Flat Coated Retriever. Really bad. But I can't just yet...
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment