Monday, October 15, 2007

This is something you see everyday

Where Girl A hates Girl B and Girl A's roommate becomes BFF's with Girl B.

Not that I'm one to say who can be friends with Girl B... but I sure as hell hate it when it's my roommate. I do have to say, I've done some wrong by saying mean things or acting immature about the situation. But I think my roommate is also doing some wrong by getting upset with me because I critize Girl B's actions... when clearly they were in the bad.

Girl B shouldn't be telling people how an official at our university is getting fired because of sexual harassment. If charges aren't pressed, then don't be telling people something is going on that isn't. THAT IS SLANDER. And you can get your ass in trouble for it.

Yeah, I was probably not looking out for Girl B's best interest when I asked my boss about the situation... knowing that I would have to tell her more about what was going on. But I truly want to know the scoop and if something is going to happen, I want to know...

Especially if it happens to Girl B... because she's a stupid stupid girl.

No comments: